Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Travelling fun?

Morning my grandchildren.How are you today?Today I will sit for my last paper...huhu...But I just finished playing DOTA game...I haven't started studying seriously...After this I will study...I promise...You can trust me because I never break my promise...I want to share with you something...
On the 17th of December this year I'm going to Australia. Sydney to be specific. I will depart on 17th then go back to Malaysia on 28th. Erm...That trip will be my first time taking aeroplane for travelling. Usually I take bus. Now I want to inform you what do I plan.
I will finish my examination on 12.12.2010. On the day I finish my examination, I want to start packing my belongings and send it to my house in Sungai Petani because usually every semester break I will stay alone in that house. I will rest there for about 3 days.
On the 15th, I'll start to pack my belongings ready to go for Australia. I have to limit my luggage under 7 kg because I do not take extra luggage service. On the 16th, during the day I need to go to a religious event..huhu...You know, the 16th is Thursday.So there will be a religious event I have to attend. Then at night, maybe around 11 o'clock I'm going to take a bus to Kuala Lumpur to my auntie's house. I plan to go to the airport from her house.
On the 17th, I will depart at 11:00 P.M to Melbourne. I will reach Melbourne at about 9:50 A.M. For me the journey is quite long.I do not know what to do on the plane.Hope I will be sleeping for the whole journey.As soon as I reach Melbourne, I have to reset my clock 3 hours in advance to follow the local time.Then after I reach Melbourne, I have to take another flight to go to Sydney. It will be departing at 6:50 P.M and reaching Sydney at 8:15 P.M. I see the time gap between Melbourne flight to Sydney is quite long. Almost 9 hours. @_@. I need to preoccupied myself with something while waiting for my next flight. What I'm going to do? Do you have any plan? I think I want to explore a bit the area in Melbourne. Yup. I'll be exploring alone.
Then when the time comes, I will take the plane from Melbourne to Sydney.I'll be staying with friends in a house. Ain will be busy working so when I'm in Sydney, I think I want to go for sight seeing. Explore things in there.( I hope I will learn something new). I do not mind going alone if someone has shown me how to get to places that I want to go.
On the 27th, I have to take a plan to Gold Coast. It will be departing at 8:30 P.M from Sydney and reach Gold Coast at 8:50 P.M. My flight to Malaysia is on 28 at 9.05 A.M. You know what does it mean?I have to sleep at the airport..yeahh...That will be my first time sleeping in the airport. I don't think I will be sleeping because I plan to wandering around like a tourist in that area. I'll be reaching Malaysia at 3:25 P.M.
So, do you have anything you want me to buy?I don't think you have because you are not even borned yet. Next year I think I want to go to Paris. You want to join?

No comments:

Post a Comment