Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

E.X.A.M.

Evening my dear grandchildren.I just finished my second last paper for my exam.I'm so tired and sleepy right now but I can't sleep.My brain is still active. Planning and thinking about many things.=_=...You know, everytime examamination season comes, my life routine will be changed..
For this semester, I did some weird things because of the exam.First let me share with you the tips I'm practicing for my study...Your grandpa has short attention span. I cannot focus more than 10-15 minutes on things I do not like. So everytime I read notes for my examination, I will start to lose interest so easily. When I'm studying alone I read about a page or two, which takes about 10 minutes. Then I start to do what I do best. I roll over in the bed until I feel tired doing so.
Erm...then after that, I will hear evil summon by my computer. The summon is like " come on,play DOTA one game.1 game won't hurt anyone." Everytime I hear the summon, I will try my best not to compliment it but I fail.Then I play one game...then the second...then the third...huhu...Then two hours time for studying have burnt.I start to panic a bit but I convince myself "no need to panic.Even if I study but my heart is not willing to do so,it will be a wasting of time". I feel relief.
Hey!!you know what...I recall one incident where I did something to release the stress after studying.One day I studied for almost one hour.I felt so tired and tension.I carried out my ultimate plan to release it.I went to TESCO, bought some stuff and went to my friend's room.I cook!!!Yarrr...sometimes I cook when I feel stress...I cook and ate and that was the most superb cook I ever tasted in the world..hohoho..
I used to feel a bit scared if I knew my friends started to study early.Now I do not feel anymore because I know my ability.If I start study early,it will be useless because I do not remember well due to the unwillingness in studying.
I remember one more thing.I always go out with my friends to cyber cafe playing DOTA if I stress.Usually all the plans are carried out flawlessly.Only one or two are not achieved.
In the morning of the exam day,usually I will start my day by listening to songs and sing along...It really eases my stress and anxiety. I listen to variety of songs and the closure song will always be an epic song.I will feel motivated and ready for the exam...
I guess that's all for today....Now you should practice my tips and you will become someone like me.. :-P tata

No comments:

Post a Comment