Total Pageviews

Monday, February 23, 2015

One day~

There is a person I really want you to meet.Spending 2 hours time with him is worth up to a week of lesson about life from other people.I am not exaggerating.You should come with me when you have time.Once when I was young,I valued my sleep over everything during weekend or holiday.That particular person makes me wake up early in the morning,drive more than 45 km one way,just to listen to his advice and stories for about 2 hours.He can talk about anything precisely.Usually I argue with people even my lecturers but that particular person makes me look down on the floor as a sign of submissive and sometimes I look at him with full of attention.I felt so good when he touchesd my elbow when he was telling a story.I really look up on him.With full of respect.I never paid someone as much respect as I give to him.Guide me please.I want to be as great as you.I know the journey is very long but I really want to be as great as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment