Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A journey

Sleepy I am.Today I traveled quite far to buy fishing gear.After a long time,this evening I had the opportunity to ride a motorbike.The adrenalin rush was real when the bike was sped up to its limit.It was long journey.Well it took almost 1 hour to reach the fishing tackle shop.The funny part is the shop was small with limited variety of choice.I said to myself "Why did I waste my time coming to this shop?nooo....".I bought a fishing line.That's all.Actually I wanted to buy so many things but an event occurred in the shop which made me rethink.I am not a pro angler but I have been fishing since I was 7 years old.A friend oft mine who came along with me to the shop was looking for a new reel.He is still new in the hobby so he asked my opinion to choose his gear.So I browsed the gear and my eyes were caught by a fishing reel.Looked so good and the price was reasonable. I asked for details from the promoter which happened to be a girl.Nah.Not a girl,a woman to be precise.I asked about the drag force and she gave me answer like a pro but the problem was the answer was wrong. ~_~. Why can't she just admit that she do not know about it rather than giving false information to other people.I used to be like that.I was very hard to admit something that I did not know so I made up stories or facts to make me look smarter.But that behaviour had been put to an end when I was around 10 years old.I was so disappointed with the promoter which influenced my desire to spend there.I giggled when she was telling her made up facts.It was funny though because you know the truth.
A random realization just came out from my cognitive part.I used to like certain aspects of a person.As I grow wiser,they look disgusting.No wonder they are prohibited.I thought they were cool before.
I am going to sleep now.Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment