Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 26, 2015

A peek inside my thought

I hate making new memory as I find myself hard to let it go.That is why I give least attention to things around me.Yea it can be said that I am a sentimental person but I try to act tough.Some say I don't give a damn about what is around me.I remember the last time I gave attention to things around me,I found myself hurt so much.The problem with everything that I care is they are not permanent.Gradually they will disappear in time.Longtime friends,they will have their own lives.Cars,houses,things that money can buy them,they will break in time.Family members,they will die.How weak we are.Still people live as if they would live forever.Can't you see?What happened to people before you?They also thought they would live forever.They were too in love with this world.Too preoccupied with this world.Without they realised,bammm.Their lives ended.Why should I care and love something temporary?I think I am wiser than before.I know what to love.It is something that will last forever.Don't leave me although I make mistakes so many times.I beg you.You are the one that I beg from.

No comments:

Post a Comment