Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gibberish talk

Hello my grandchildren.How are you today?Today I have nothing special on my mind.I just want to talk and talk without any aim.First I wanna tell you that I begin to like cooking again.I'm thinking of making beef sandwiches but the problem is most of the ingredients to marinade the beef are hard to get around here.Perhaps I should cook something simpler like spaghetti bolognese.Very delicious.Oh I also wanna try grilling my own burger.Yesterday I did something very noble.I washed my own clothes but I hate the smell after they dry.They smell so good but the smell suits for women.You know,I really love farming.One of my dreams is I have my own farm.I want to raise animals and also be a part time farmer.I can't really let go my current profession because my brain needs to stay sharp.If I leave it,I will not use my brain alot.That's all for today.See you again next time.Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment