Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Life is just a dream

Some people find amusement in wealth,some find it in love and some find it people.If you look deeper,they only bring amusement for awhile.Where are the people before you?Where are the people before them?They also found amusement in those area but now where are they?Can't you feel there is an empty space inside?Nah,I bet you won't feel the emptiness inside because you are too busy chasing things which are not permanent.How stupid people who are too busy for something temporary.Since I was a young boy,I always thought how I would miss every moment of my life.I used to imagine how did it feel to lose one by one people who I cared so much.We start to grow old,older people die.The cycle will continue and yet people fail to see this.They are too busy.Life is really a very short journey.Everything happens as if it is just passes by a minute ago.I used to be a kid now in a blink of an eye,I am an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment