Total Pageviews

Monday, February 3, 2014

Counting down

Everybody loves it.Oh wait,not everybody.There are some people who do not love it.I lost so much because of it.The majority takes the left path and few take the right path.I'm with the few.I shall never bow to the majority because I know they are wrong.They are living in illusion of ideal life.They who always chase it shall never at peace.They who just take what they need are very well composed.When you are matured,you will understand everything that I told you.Are you really ready to take the right path with me?The path is so rough since we will go against the majority.I never believe in majority.Make up your mind.Once you have entered,you shall never turn around to reset everything.Yes I am afraid because once you are in,I will learn new things.Those things I cant be unlearned.I do not want something to be done halfway.The destination is far far away.It is better to be alone forever than having something for awhile.In my ideal world,she will never listen to anybody except me.In my ideal world,she agrees to disagrees.I have seen so many people who live in illusion.They are pathetic.I sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment