Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 15, 2014

My inner wish

I have a burning desire.I want it really bad for a long time.It is really personal to me.I want to have aviaries around my house so I need a big compound.That is the main reason I want to buy a big piece of land to build my house.Whenever I'm down or I feel sad  about my work,I will imagine the birds and the aviaries around my house.It gives me strength to endure the boredom at work.It also gives me the reason I want to improve my life.Oh ya,I want to pursue my study so that I won't stay at the same position forever.I follow a page about birds.Everytime I see nice aviary set up,my heart pounds faster.My imagination goes wild.Haha.To put it into perspective,the feeling is the same like you see your crush or you see your girlfriend.So today I saw a nice aviary set up and  my heart went crazy.Do you wanna see it?  




Nice right?This type of aviary will be perfect if I put 2 pairs of Victoria pigeon,1 pair of golden pheasant and 1 pair of silver pheasant.Even imagining it excites me.I must have this kind of set up of aviary!!!Arrrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment