Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Loose it

Good morning my grandchildren. Sorry for not writing to you quite a long time. You know, I had too many things to do. First of all I want to say I am pretty disappointed with the game which I play for years. The progression of the come is becoming more and more ridiculous. I do not know what's on the mind of the people who are responsible on it. Maybe it is time for me to stop playing it but if I let it go, I am letting go so many memories. I am just afraid losing my memories with the game. You know, I spent hours with my friends playing it. For sure we wont have a chance like that anymore. I miss that moment. By the way, I think I need to stop my nasty behaviour. I want to start a new life. Turn over a new leaf. It is easier to say rather than do it yet I have to try. Thanks for being with me when I am sad, happy or just to kill my time. Cannot recall how many times I have tried to loose it. I want to live as healthy as I can!!! My luck goes off and it is time to rise. I am tired of meeting you in secret, becoming a thief and cannot sleep because of it.
You just too good to be true. Cant take my eyes of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment