Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Driving alone is good

Hye my grandchildren!!!For the first time tonight I feel sleepy. Tomorrow I need to go the town. I think better I go alone because I enjoy travelling alone more than accompanied by people. You know, I do not like talking when driving because I am focusing on two things. I am focusing on driving and listening to songs. When people start to talk to me, my mood which comes from the songs gone. I need to reclaim my mood everytime after I have finished talking and that is not a good thing. Oh I am kinda easily annoyed by a type of driver. I call this type of driver "troll driver". To detect this type of driver is really easy. Imagine this. You are on a straight road without traffic lights, the weather is perfect and the condition of the road is good. So you expect a smooth driving experience aite? Teettt..You are wrong. You are hardly moving because the driver in front of you moving so slow. He is driving under the speed limit. Too slow. You cannot over take him due to incoming vehicles on the other side of the road. The situation continues for almost 15 minutes till you manage to over take him. You know, I am pretty tired of this type of driver. As if he is trolling me and says " U MAD bro?"... Whenever I succeed over take him, it is time for revenge...lulz...I drive so slow and make sure he suffers and feels what I feel. I torture him till I feel bored because driving too slow like a snail then I continue driving like a normal proper human being. So tomorrow hopefully I do not come across any troll driver.
Dear, I am so sleepy....need to sleep...You take care okay...love u thisssssssssssssss much.. XD..bye2...

No comments:

Post a Comment