Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy 24th birthday to me. It is the 24th birthday. Well I guess if people who are the same age with me start to build their new life. Begin to work, establish more stable relationship and have plans for their carrier. Physically they will reach the top of their looks I mean they will look the prettiest or the most handsome in their life. Well guess what...I do not have all those. I have no job and no plans. No job = no relationship. =_=" and plus my ugly looking. So perfect combination. Right now I am stuck here. I am not complaining but I just write this down because who knows one day I need to look at this back to remind me of what I am.
This does not stop me from dreaming something big. Here is the wish list I want to do before I die.

I want to :

Get license for scuba diving

Bungee jumping

Sky diving

Visit north Korea

Not talking to anyone for 1 whole day

Drive a sedan car through a thick forest

Go to the North pole with you

Done...That is all I want...Now I am sleepy. Thanks for the wishes. I really appreciate all of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment