Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Winner takes it all

Good evening my grandchildren. Actually I did not plan to write today but since my favourite football team they put it on delay broadcast, so I write but before that I just want to say "WHHYYYY they put Real Madrid game on delay???I wanted to see the team badly.WHYYY??". Okay I said already what I had to say.Now back to my normal life. I just watched a football game. One of the team was beaten quite bad. Yeah, they must be a loser to have a winner but I feel bad for the losing side. I always pity the losing side even I am in the winning side. I feel bad when I beat other people but I have to beat them in order to win. Can I have a game where everyone is a winner? I don't think there will be a game where everyone is a winner. If you go to a funfair sure you will come across a game where there will be a person shouting "Come and play this game, everyone is a winner" but he lies. Haha...If everyone is a winner, for sure the funfair will go bankrupt. The world is cruel but I think I can minimize the impact to other people. So what can I do? If I become a winner after beating other people, I have to thank them. It is a bit crazy but I have to say something like " Hey thanks for letting me win". I cannot find the proper way to thank them in order to appreciate them because without a loser,there will not be a winner. I am not being snobbish or look down at them but somehow I feel I need to do something to show I am grateful but in the same time trying not to hurt the people who I beat. I need to stop writing now. The more I write, the more complicated it becomes. I am afraid when the time comes and you read this, you will think I was a crazy man.
( I use "was" because I am already dead by the time you read this). If I lose, yeah I will be sad but not for a long time. I will try harder next time. Okay dear, time to sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment