Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Have zombies eaten your brains?

How to begin?Wait I am thinking.Ok now I got it. If I know too little about something, I learn not to comment until I have the whole picture. Recently some random friends up loaded a video showing grinding machine which is used to dispose dead animals like horse and cow. I saw the video a long time ago and I read the descriptions attached to the video. The sad part is when the random friends out of nowhere I am not sure where they got the information posted on some random social network saying that the machine is used in processing meats to make fast food. The sad part is they blame it as the work of Jews. You know the drill. All the Jews are always in the process of making something harmful to Islam. Yup, I am so disappointed with the random friends. They just posted on the social network without thinking the effects. From the start they got it wrong. First they do not really do some research about the video and the truth behind it. Secondly without any religion sense or morale conscious blame it as the work of Jews to destroy Islam. Come on man. The basic step when you got something from the net is do some research before spreading it. It is very unethical to spread something that you, yourself not knowing whether it is true or not. You are spreading disease to other people who are in the same shoes like you( just believe without doing research or verify it first). You know how much damage you create?
The other thing I want to touch is not all Jews are evil. Why so paranoid about them? I am so frustrated with the friends who I thought so pious. They just defamed Jews when spreading the video. Congrats my friends. You just showed to the world that your religion is so paranoid and encourage people to defame other races. Dudes, you are adult now. Grow up. You are being stereotype. Ya, you piss off when people around the world defame your religion and labeling your religion as terrorists yet you do the same thing to other people. What is the difference between you and them?
If you really so pious and want to change people, change yourself first. Verify what you have and then share. Don't be irresponsible. I am not a saint but I am just being logical. Night2.

2 comments: