Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Latest vid

Good morning my dear grandchildren. How are you?Answer me even I am not there. Okay today I am going to show you a bit about my birds. They are lovebirds from peach faced species. Actually I do not know the sex of both but I prefer to say they are boys. This video is focusing on on one of them which starts to wean. You know he now can fly in a short distance. Today in the afternoon when I was playing a computer game, I put them on the table near me. Suddenly I felt something was on my shoulder and when I looked, there he was. He flew from his bucket and rested on my shoulder. I ignored him because I was focusing on the game suddenly he flew straight down on my keyboard. He started to bite the keyboard. I was having hard time to play the game since he was on my keyboard yet I still ignored him. After awhile, he stopped biting and fell asleep on my keyboard. Yar. He chirped loudly to get my attention when he was falling into sleep. He is so adorable but there are times where he will go on rampage.He will bite everything even my finger when I touch him. I remember when he was biting my camera casing then I purposely took it away from him. He was so furious and started to bit me everytime I touched him. In this video, he is grooming himself and it was taken before he could fly. He does not like to be disturbed when grooming himself. He was on rampage.

No comments:

Post a Comment