Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

What's your favourite smell?

Before I'm going to sleep, I want to write this incase I forget later. Since I was young, there are several smells and odors which I like a lot. I remember whenever I came across hard cover books especially the new ones, I would love to open them and inhale as deep as I could at each page. The smell was so nice.Other then that, whenever I got new electronics toys I also did the same.Oh ya, when I was a teenager and I had a Playstation game, I also did the same thing for a few days. The smell of petrol also nice but it is hazardous. =-=. Vanilla also...hoho...Before I eat vanilla bread, usually I enjoy the smell of it first. Dettol soap also nice...Yarrr...Smells like in the hospital.There are several hotels which have certain nice smells. I like them very much. Make me feel like sleepy. I like to go near babies. They have specific smells which make me feel at ease.Talking about this I remember an incident where it happened not a long time ago. I went to a mosque then when I was praying, I smelled something foul. I could not breath properly. The foul smell came from a person who smoked first before he prayed. So disturbing and made my head dizzy. If you are a smoker, you better be sensitive a bit. Brush your teeth regularly because it stinks. I almost died you know because I held my breath for way too long.When I was a kid, I had a friend who had a very foul smell. He did not brush his teeth so everytime he came near to me and talked, he could see my face sweated a lot. Then he asked me why. I told him I was not feeling well because I had fever. I gave the same excuse for almost 1 year. Actually I held my breath everytime he talked to me. I did not have the heart to tell him the truth. If I come across this situation again, I will tell the truth. I promise. It is for his own good.Okay2...sleepy already. Good night, sleep tight. Beware of boogie man under your bed....Good bye

4 comments:

  1. ade gak upenye orang yg prangai pelik mcm aku..ingatkan aku sorg je suke smell weird stuff :D pasal kawan ko tu, aku pon ade gak sorg kwn aku mase skola dlu.. tp aku ni kejam sket..bile die dtg ckp ngn aku..aku wat2 pusing muka ke arah lain...last2 die tanye org nape aku camtu..org tu pun dgn jujur ckp yg aku geli ngn mulut die :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are not alone...ttg kawan ko tu,at least dia da tau kebenarannya....mmg pahit.. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. gila bau.. smell maniac.. odour freak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know who you are Anon...I can detect it from the word "maniac"...wahehe

    ReplyDelete