Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Random things

Good evening my grandchildren. This evening I just feel like I need to write but I do not know what should I write.So I come up with a solution. I will write anything that I have in my mind right now.Okay.Today my friend helped me out doing something. But I did not thank him.You know what? I rarely thank to people who are really close to me.I only thank to people who are not so close with me.For me if I do something for people who are really close to me,thanking me is not a big deal because I do it sincerely. I will feel awkward if I do something really sincere and I get thanked for what I have done.It feels so wrong.I am weird isn't it?

Another thing is you know,I do not know how to speak properly to certain people because they never show me how to do it.So I just follow how they speak to me because I think they are cool with it since they speak to me in that manner.It is unfair to say I am being rude to them just because I speak like that.I really want to speak properly just like any other human being do but I can't.I just do not know how because I never being taught how.So how on earth I should know?I
feel so disappointed with myself because I can't do things that seem normal to other people.

Okay I'm done with those two.Now I want to tell you how I see my friends.My intention is not to condemn people but I just want to reveal a bit on how I see.I know several of my friends.How I wish I know them only a little because the more I know them,the more I lose my respect.I thought they were really matured and well behaved.I used wanted to behave like them.I said to myself if I want to be a man,I need to behave like them since I always behave like a child. So i spent my time with them and as I knew them deeper I started to hesitate.One of them when I looked at the surface,I saw a really matured man but after a few hang outs with him, I found out he liked to see woman in sexual manner.@_@..wekkk..always saying something related to sex.I do not like that kind of behaviour.So I moved on to hang out with others.Just like him,my new friend also had the same problem.So I moved to another. He seemed so composed when talking but as I knew him deeper i found out he liked to boost out.Lame.Then I decided let me be myself.I know I am full of flaws but at least I do not add several flaws because I am influenced by them. So to people around me I am sorry if I hurt you by misbehaved but that is me.Heee....If you cannot tolerate with me,go away.I do not feel lost.No one is perfect.i am perfect in my one way.

The last thing is I am so glad I have a new member in my life. I bought a new lap top.Thank God for sending me enough money.I really appreciate my new member.I love my mp3,my desktop,my motorcycle,my laptop,my printer,my shoes,my everything!!!Don't dare to take them without my permission unless you want to have a war with me.I mean it!!!
Okey..My head is clear...I need to sleep now...Night my dear.Bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment