Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

People around me

Evening my grandchildren...Today let me share with you about myself so you can know me better even if I already dead by the time you read this...
I am a person who is lazy to talk new people..I only talkative when I am with people who are close to me...When it comes to people who I hate or I dislike then I try my best to put some distance between us so that I do not be vocal towards them...Not worth to fight with people...
Several times I am being misunderstood by new people around me..I recall an incident when I was in a class where there was only a few friends from my cohort and the rest was from other courses...So as usual I did not talk and minimized my contact with the new people...Then one day there was a camp where we were divided into several groups...Each group had 5-7 students...And each of the member had to talk about themselves and could post questions to other group members...
Then...you know what happened?I introduced my self and then I slept..hahaha...I didn't hear about others...So when the questioning session came, one of the group members asked me so many questions about my self..@_@...the best question was "why are you so secretive?can't you please share with us your interest and hobby?"....Then I answered "Why should I?Obviously we don't have anything in common"...and that student said "I want to know you more"...and I replied "well,I'm here not to make friends,but I'm here just to finish my study"..wahahaha...
When I'm in a new environment with new friends, I take my own sweet time to be familiar with with them..but sometimes I can be friendly with new people if they have something unique with them...hahahaha..
Until this time,I got to go coz I have other commitment...nite2 dear..taaa

No comments:

Post a Comment