Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Food and YOU!!!

Good morning!!!It's 3.41 AM 4/9/10 rite now...I wonder what age you will begin to read my blog...I hope when the time comes,you are matured enough to accept things in my blog and the content is still relevant at your time...
Last night I went to cyber cafe with my friends. We went there from 11 AM till 4 AM..haha..We played DOTA..It is an online game...So after we played for so long, we were very hungry...I decided to go to the nearest nasi kandar restaurant which was located soOooo near from the CC...
While we were almost out of the CC...one of my friends bought curry puffs...It is not wrong to buy curry puffs...but...The seller was not a muslim..=_=...I said to my friend, "Woi...are u blind?he is not a muslim..why on earth you bought the curry puffs from him?" He just kept quiet...haishhh...Did I miss something there?Should I slap him on his face because buying food from non muslim? He is 23 years old,so I don't think I should slap him in his face...He can think maturedly I believe..haishhh...

Maybe my friend is a secular..hahaha...He differentiates between food and religion when hungry...The point is you should not buy food from non muslim even when you are hungry like a piranha...It's not halal!!!...The curry puffs were made from meat and chicken..So when non muslim made them, I don't think he would use meat and chicken which were halal...=_=

DONT YOU DARE TO EAT NON HALAL FOOD BECAUSE IT WILL BECOME UR FLESH AND BLOOD...If you eat,you will inherit non halal blood to your generations..then your children,grandchildren and great2 grandchildren will behave like non halal animals..LOL... I'm not being racist here but in term of choosing food, we should be strict..

I am very disappointed with my friend when he bought the curry puffs because there were many more halal food near the CC...more over,all of us are muslim..no one influenced him to buy non halal food...adess...

You know what, one of my good friends is a chinese...we often go out to eat together...but I never eat non halal food..In fact, I lead him to halal restaurant and he likes it very much...

Now I'm too tired to write anymore...good night dear...bye

No comments:

Post a Comment