Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My raya

Almost 2 weeks have passed since the 1st Raya day.I did not write anything in my blog even I have so many things to share with you my dear grandchildren. Tonight I want to share my story about Hari Raya...

How to start hu?I would start with the day before Raya...I woke up at 7 p.m after sleeping for almost 8 hours during the day..haha..not a good habit when you sleep during the day mostly in the fasting month..So after I woke up, I rushed in a lightning speed to go back to my village..You know,I had to break my fast in my village because in Sungai Petani there was nothing to eat...Around 7.25 p.m, we could eat already..but I still riding on my bike..so I broke my fast by drinking 100 plus which I bought at a stall on my way back to my village...

Around 7.35 p.m I arrived at my village...Quite funny I did not feel hungry..But to compliment the prophet's teaching,I ate to break my fast.Then after resting a while,around 10.20 p.m I went back to Sungai Petani...I stayed alone in Sungai Petani...Coz I was a heavy gammer...In Sungai Petani, I could dominate the usage of internet and my computer...So I could play without any interruptions...

I played and played and played until 7 a.m the next day..@_@...haha...I played DOTA game...For my second last game which started at 7.35 a.m, players in Garena (a hub to play online games) started to wish Hari Raya to each other..Then one player asked me what time did the Raya prayer would start..Then I realized "wow..today is already Hari Raya??"haha...

Then after the last game,many people loggged out to celebrate Hari Raya...So not so much people wanted to play...I online and surfing awhile then I watched South Park cartoons online...The cartoons were so funny..I laughed so hard until I felt thirsty...You should watch them but you have to be really mature because the cartoons toyed other people norms and believes..

Then I felt sleepy...My head started to be heavier then before....I barely could move my head..hahaha..coz it became so heavy...Around 9 o'clock in the morning I slept...ZZzzz...ZzzZZZ...ZZZzzz..When I was sleeping, my handphone kept on receiving messages from my friends wishing me Selamat Hari Raya..=_=...I tried to reply but the line had problem..Maybe to many people using the line made it stuck..Then I felt slightly annoyed by the messages because I could not reply all of them,I decided to switch off my handphone...I continued my sleeping peacefully..

Out of sudden, I woke up and looked at the clock...OoOO..It was almost 7 p.m in the evening...So I took a journey to my village to celebrate Raya..Then at 10 p.m, I went back to Sungai Petani again to be alone...hahaha...Raya this year was the same with the previous years...Nothing interesting happened...I hate Raya day...I don't even have Baju Melayu because it will be wasted if I have it..I dont wear Baju Melayu for a long time except for praying...

So what did I do during the Raya day? 0_O...ermm..nothing different compare to the normal day...Raya..Raya..Raya..Raya is for people who like to Raya..haha..

Sleepy already...next time I will tell you other story okay...daaa

No comments:

Post a Comment