Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Morning...how are you today?today I spent most of my time searching for a song...It is actually an advertisement song I heard during my childhood..When the first time I heard it,I was staying with my grandparents in their house...So I need to listen to the advertisement again because it can take me back into the past time..
Do you want me to describe the advertisement?Okay the advertisement is about Mild 7 outdoor challenge...I only remember the part where there was a man paddling a blue kayak in the sea and the camera showed inside the water,showing a stingray swimming under the kayak... The song that accompanies the advertisement is so soothing and yet it makes me feel some emptiness inside me...=_=...yup...I was so young that time but I could feel something was missing in my life..
You know...I believe that certain things can take you travel through time...Nivea face wash and dashing powder make me remember my foundation year...everytime I smell it,I can feel the year is so vivid to my vision..Jim Brickman piano songs really take me into my childhood years..everytime I listen to them,I can remember my childhood years...So many great songs can make me travel back into time..That's why I listen to oldies songs...haha
Now I'm on a mission to find the advertisement..wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment