Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 15, 2020

From heart to mouth

Good evening my grandchildren. I'm under the weather for several days. Not really nice right? There is something bothering me slightly. I do not really know how to express it. You know even though I am an adult, there are so many things I am still clueless about. I am not sure how I will I react when the moment comes. My best strategy is to go with the flow. Of course I should prepare myself but I just can't think straight. Nowadays my mouth betrays my heart. I remember one day my heart said other thing but my mouth uttered another. Why did you betray me? Perhaps I just want to conceal the real thing for my own safety. Hopefully next time I will shut up for awhile, rephrase what I am going to say, then say it. I do not want my mouth to betray my heart again. I am just too old for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment