Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

2020

This is the first post for the new year. It has been awhile right? So I watched a drama where 2 people meet each other after separated about three years. That situation I had been through several times. I remember one time when I met a close friend after awhile, I started to see things differently. Back then we were close because we shared almost the same point of view. Then when we met again, I started to notice I had different opinions and views. I talked less and less. Now I lost contact with that particular person. One of the reasons I put some distance between me and my old friends is because I think I have changed a lot. I have problems to make them understand my actions and my beliefs. They will not understand because sometimes my actions and my beliefs sound so unreal and ridiculous to them but believe me,  my actions and my beliefs are real. There is a person I really want to know. How are you?How's life?How's your family?I am sorry. In reality I think I hardly have two words to say. I am off to bed now. Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment