Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2015

Peekebo

Good evening my dear grandchildren.Actually I have a heavy topic to tell you but I am too busy right now.So I am telling you a bit about my current study.This is my third semester of my master year.I keep asking over and over to myself why am I doing this master.The answer keeps changing but the most prominent answer is I am bored and I need to exercise my brain.Sounds a bit cocky but really that is the truth.I remember the time when I had nothing better to do I started to find problem and solution.I remember I started to learn how to hack things,thinking about committing a perfect crime and some other illegal activities.To save myself,I channel my excessive energy to something legal and makes me grow.It is fun but sometimes quite stressful.I need to balance my life.I am taking a very heavy subject this semester.It is an elective subject.I need to read 2-4 journals per week.A lot!!!The journals are so lengthy. Arghhh...It even consumes my time to play online game.Anyway I learn a lot from the journals I read.Oh ya,I got a riddle for you.What will happen if...Think...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Time's up...Nothing will happen.I am off to bed reading a journal.Hahaha...Normal human being would read a book to sleep,I read an academic journal to sleep.How do you like it?You just don't.Believe me.Lulz

No comments:

Post a Comment