Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2015

3.2.1

Good evening!!!I have something to tell you.Come closer and listen.Well things went the way I predicted so I guess that is the end of the story.I really want to continue but I am too scared to try the new one.Why I ended?Hmm..Imagine a circle.It represents my thought.The total volume of it is 100%.The problem is the circle before was almost 40% preoccupied with something really unnecessary.I felt annoyed.Suppose the circle should be 80-90% full of the One.The unnecessary thing must be discarded as it did not want to cooperate. So I discarded it but it still preoccupies about 10% of my circle.It takes time I guess.So I will totally forget about it one day.Hey.Holiday is almost here.I need to recharge my motivation.It hurts though.Luckily not too deep.Now I am off to bed.Nite...Be good

No comments:

Post a Comment