Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I am old

Good morning!!!Oh wait...nope...It is afternoon so good afternoon!!!So how are you my grandchildren?Good?I watched a video about a family was having family time.The son drew a picture of his house with a small hut behind it.The father asked the son to whom did it belong to and the son replied"it is yours just like you are doing to your father".Such a heart breaking story right?Teettt...For me, in my point of view I do not think so.Remember this my grandchildren.If one day you find out that I am living in a small hut do not be sad neither remorse.I choose that way.There will be time when I feel everything I have is nothing.I really want to isolate myself in a small hut,maybe far away from people.I want to remember my death and the life after it.Actually my I want to start living that kind of life now but thinking maybe I have responsibilities lying ahead, I need to postpone it.The key word here is postpone.I feel comfortable living with just enough.A line that always ties me is "Take what you need,not what you desire".If I follow my desire,it is endless.What for I desire things which are not permanent?Sooner or later I am going to leave everything behind.It is always a good decision to take what you just need.Greedy and glory drive you to drain.To achieve the feeling of "Yup I have enough" is not an easy task.You need to train and go through a lot.Only few people have the feeling of sufficient of what they have.When you have that feeling,you start to give more and automatically you slowly realise about the reality of this life.The world has teeth and your life is short.Very short indeed.You will feel that you have nothing and you will start to be humble and always appreciate small little things.Grateful and kindness gradually come along.Hear this my grandchildren.Find a person who can lead you to the absolute truth.When you have found him,never let him go.Okay maybe you do not understand now but I am sure one day you will.Pray my grandchildren.May God bless you with His kindness.That is all.Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment