Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Realise this

Good evening my grandchildren.It weird for me to write to you in the evening.Now let's talk about something heavy.About life.Life is short.I remember when I was young,around 7-8 years old,I started to realise how short our lives are.Yea,since I was little I started to feel time flies so fast.Around 9-10 years old,I started to see life differently.What's the point of having things which are not permanent?Whenever I saw people who were preoccupied with the world,I felt disgusted and sympathy towards them.The world is an endless race.You cant stop once you are in the race.Once you are rich,you want to get richer.Listen to me.Take things that you need,don't take what you want.Your desire is infinite.Now after meeting a person who can show me the way to control myself from the endless world's temptation,I feel a bit calm. The problem is finding a spouse who has the same point of view with me.People that I come across are all the same.They follow their infinite desire.Glory,gospel,girl for men.People are after other people's praises.They feel good as if they own the effort and everything till they think they deserve the praises.Oh...Be careful with it my grandchildren.Hunting for glory,praises and gospel will lead you to the most lowest life.You are here not for all those things.Back to your creator.I am telling you and reminding myself.Once you are preoccupied with the world,you will feel as if you are going to be alive forever.And then,snap!!!Your life has been taken back by the creator.You are back to the form of your first stage of life.Poor and helpless.That's what we are.That's all from me.Take care yea.Bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment