Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Life is unpredictable

Good evening my grandchildren. Life is so unpredictable. I experienced quite a lot lately. At first I never thought in my life I would go fishing with one of my housemates. Until now I wonder how could he start to like the hobby?lol.So we went fishing together several times. But it seems it would not being so long since he is transferred back to his hometown. Yesterday we went to fish in a hut in the middle of a river. Well I've been there before so I have experience about the place. At the planning stage, I recalled every single bad experience to remind him the reality of fishing with me at that place. Mosquitoes, insects, no wind at all, lack of sleep, all those things I kept reminded him so he could prepare himself physically and mentally. You know, there were times where when I was fishing at harsh places, several times I asked myself  questions like "Why am I doing this?Why I left my cozy life?Sleeping on a hard surface". Eventually I promised to myself not doing it again. But after awhile, I went to fish again at extreme places. The process is repeated until now. =_=
Now back to the story about my fishing trip with my housemate, the trip day had arrived. We were highly motivated especially him because it was his first fishing trip for salt water. The journey took almost 2 hours to reach the destination. We had 1 hour to unload and prepare our fishing gear before the sunset. At that time during my previous trip, it marked the beginning of torment. Mosquitoes and insects started to hunt us but this time it was different. There was no single mosquito or insect. To make things better, the wind blew just at the right speed and consistently. At night, we could sleep like a boss it was windy and no mosquito. Regardless I had to sleep in a cement bed, I felt so good. In the morning, I spotted a school of fish. I bribed the fish with some bread. They ate like crazy but never took a bite on my bait. Well I have to admit that the situation drove me crazy for awhile. Disappointment and frustration started to cloud my judgement. I started to swear in Russian. =_=".It had been a long time since the last time I swore. Eventhough the swears were in Russian, bad words are still bad. I lost my composure to a school of fish. My housemate gave up to fish the school of fish but I tried and improved the technique in hoping to find the solution. Guess what??I didn't find any solution.Hahaha..Almost an hour passed I gave up too. I asked him to call for the boat to take us to the shore. We departed back to our house in the afternoon. To my surprise, the sun did not shine brightly as it supposed to shine in the equator. I drove back with ease.Ahhh....So good. As I reached home, I took a bath and went to a deep sleep. Now that explains why I am writing this in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep now!!!haha...See you again next time.Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment