Total Pageviews

Monday, January 5, 2015

Random

Ah suddenly the past starts to haunt me.Why brain?Why now?I think I am a little bit tired or perhaps that what happens if I do not have any better thing to do. By the way I have another paper for my first semester of master years.Suppose this is the time I should rest and sleep to regain my energy.I tried not to think about it,oh ya come to think that last week I met a person who brought the past of me to my attention.If he could just know me what I am now that would be great.Life is short and I have a very long journey to make.I have wasted 27 years of my life by doing nothing now I think I should make a move.No it is not about my future,it is way beyond that.The problem is not everyone can advice me about things I should do and must do.You are far away and I am here a bit lost.I'm heading to bed now.See you later my grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment