Total Pageviews

Monday, July 7, 2014

I hate changes

Hello my grandchildren.It has been awhile since the last time I wrote to you.You know things have changed.I was in a struggle before now I bet I am a bit stable.I got transferred to another place.The moment I heard about the news I was unsure what I felt and what did I suppose to feel.I looked at the bright side to calm myself down.It is funny though because till this moment I feel betrayed.I molded them for so many years and this is the moment for them to shine but this thing happens.Perhaps there is something better for me.It is very unprofessional of me for trying to hold on to the past memories I have with them.Creating a boundary and always feel things will be better if the changes did not happen.I am off to bed now.See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment