Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The unhappy me

I do not feel like writing but I have to write it down so that I wont forget.Well what I can say about the new environment of my workplace is I'm still adapting.Learning the routines and also who are the player makers there.I notice one thing.Everyday I drag myself to shower and to work.Nothing beats the happiness of going back from the workplace but the happiness only lasts for about 3 hours after I reach home.When it is night again,I start to feel really unhappy about I have to go to work again tomorrow.I never felt that way before.I am not sure what makes me really unhappy.Perhaps I am still thinking about the products I left at the former workplace.I moulded them and trained them hard for years.Suppose this year end I would start to see them bloom.I feel like I have unfinished business with them.Or perhaps I am not happy with the distance I have to travel everyday.It is quite far.Or perhaps I am not really happy when my routines have changed.I need to wake up earlier than before due to the long distance I have to travel to the workplace.I need to sleep earlier than before.Every night I have to force myself going to sleep early eventhough I am not sleepy.Or perhaps I need to start from the scrath.Everybody is nice there but still I am not happy.Well I guess the saying feeling alone even you are surrounded by people is the worst feeling is true.I think I should focus on my study for 2 upcoming years and I am done here.I am going to change my job.I just need to bare for 2 years more.The only thing that stopping me is myself.Nah I am going to the bed now.See you again someday.Goodbye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment