Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Compliment

Good morning my dear grandchildren.Yea it is morning.Around 3.35 a.m while I'm writing this.I do not really have things to say but I have to write because I cannot sleep.So prepare to read.You must read because I have written this.First of all listen to me.Do not try to fish people's recognition and praises.All those things lead to your destruction.Just do what religion says.Yea it is nice to be complimented by others and you will feel on the top of the world.I used to be like that but then I encountered life and death situation and none of the complements I received was able to help me to go through the situation.It happened  a long time ago and since that moment I stopped fishing for it because it is pointless.So sleepy.I cant write anymore.Oh ya tomorrow I need to do my medical check up.Wanna come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment