Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2014

I will always tell the truth

Good morning my grandchildren.I know it's quite late but I want to tell you a story.A short one I promise.So today I went dinner at a random restaurant.Just to try something new.The restaurant was so dull and few customers were eating when I arrived.I like the ambiennce of the restaurant because I just hate a crowded place.Then a waiter came to me with the menu.As I went through the menu,I was impressed by the list of foods.They served western food!!!I did not expect to see it at a restaurant situated in a rural area.I ordered a plate of Spaghetti Carbonara.
The drink came and what I can say is based on the drink itself I could tell the food would not be delicious.Guess what!!My prediction was right.The waiter served me a plate of pale and stale spaghetti carbonara.I did not feel excited to eat it.I took a bite and it was really awful.Too salty with unwanted extra spices taste were torturing my taste buds badly.I wanted to pay for the food and walk away right after the first bite but I felt it was very rude to do that.
So I took several bites and stopped.I went to the counter to pay for the meal.The cook came to me and noticed the leftover was so much on the table.With sweat on his face(yes he sweated alot due to the heat from cooking),he asked me "Was the food nice?".I almost burst into laugh but I controlled myself.I had to tell the truth.So I told him about the food.Deep inside I felt sympathy towards him.He cooked whole-heartedly but the food was pathetic.Anyway I guess telling the truth is the best policy.I told him straight forward because I really wanted him to improve.I do not want him to live in delusion.Somehow it was funny though.Hihi.Okay.That's all for now.I'm off to bed.See you again.Night2

No comments:

Post a Comment