Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hey there

Why the sentimental part comes to me right now? What am I so afraid of? They say people are afraid because they do not know.I always kill my fear by learning things that I am afraid of. I can't never learn the future that is why I am afraid of the future. Thanks for everything. You know, I never talk to anybody about this. I do not want to appear as a weak person. I always want to be strong. As strong as I can be. I feel awkward if I tell somebody I am afraid of something. Hopefully everything goes just like I've planned. Hey, I got a plan. You want to know what's it? Come closer...I will tell you...The plan is...haha..I'm lying... I do not want to tell you about it. If I am going to do something big, I make it as memorable as I can...
By the way, when I am not sure about something, I am a bit fragile. I will analyze every single thing to find clues about what is happening. That is why actions are very important to me. If I still do not have clues what is happening, I make my own conclusion based on past experiences. If the experiences are good, then my conclusion will be good.
Why am I writing this? I also do not know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment