Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dilemma

I am in the state of where everyone is blaming everyone when bad things happen. I find it funny because I do not know who should I believe in. You know, I always try my best finding someone to look upon when I am doing something. That person will be my bench mark and I will do my best to be like him or better than him. When I have problems or encounter difficult situations, I want to solve something by thinking how the people I admire would tackle the problems.
Now, I do not have anyone I can look upon. When everyone is blaming everyone, they actually reveal their weaknesses and show immaturity within themselves. I do not know who is right and who is wrong. I do not know the truth. So what should I do? I start to isolate myself but at the same time they cannot touch me. I will protect myself from being used by both parties. I do not want to involve in lame drama. I am passionate about my career not politics or lame drama. I do not have time to participate in lame drama. I will watch the drama as my entertainment when I am bored. I do enjoy watching people destroying each other because of their ignorance. They thought they knew everything. I am too lazy to make things right because they are older than me and I expect them to be wiser than me. Funny people.

No comments:

Post a Comment