Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

Going back

I'm going back to my hometown this midnight. The first thing I want to see is my cicit!!! I miss him badly. I heard he grows naughtier. I can't wait to see him with his new spouse. I will train his spouse to be tame if possible. Can't wait to see him!!! I think he is missing me.
Now I need to pack my stuff and clean my room before going back. I am so lazy to do those chores. Ahh...If only I had a magic power where I can command my chores to be done themselves, my life would be perfect...
Now I'm listening to someone who is playing with a robot.The robot is creepy if you ask me. As if it was a real human.
Back to the topic, I am going back at 12 a.m. Why 12 a.m? Because the highway wont be jammed and hopefully we would not be stuck for hours in traffic.You be good okay when I am away.
On this coming Sunday, I'm going to my sister's place. There is a stall there with delicious delicacies...Ahh...I want to indulge myself with delicious food from Northern!!! I am sick and tired of food from Southern. They are tasteless..haha..
Sorry if I offend the southern people but you gotta know that your food is lame... You know, when I am here I eat just to survive. Not to indulge me...Can you feel the pain?
Haih...I need to pack my things already...Come and help me will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment