Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A small step

Good evening my dear grandchildren. I just being informed about my posting result. The state is far away from my house. About 600km. I do not know what to think now. It feels bittersweet. I am eager to start a new life yet at the same time I have to leave the past behind. I can't barely look at my 2 lovely pets. I have to leave them behind for their own good. For sure I will miss them so much. If everything is right, I will bring them along after I am stable in the new state. Oh yeah, I will bring my desktop along. I hope I will have access to the internet as soon as possible. I need to find a house to rent and new clothes. Thank to the 8 months of holidays, I gain weight like a boss. The greatest fear is I think I have forgotten what I have been trained for. Arghh..

No comments:

Post a Comment