Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New life

Good evening dear. Now I am working. Far away from home. I feel slightly funny because I somehow miss my college life. I miss my friends and things we used to do. Anyway I have no regret because I have done many great things together. So now everybody has their own life. To gather every single person together is next to impossible but hey, that's life. Remember we used to do many crazy things? I keep our memories in songs so everytime I listen to the songs, I will remember them. I wonder will we still be the same when we meet next time.
Now back to the present. I play a lot. Seriously but when I am doing something because I get paid, I will do it my best. I would like to express my gratitude to God because you give me what's best for me even I am such a bad person.
Oh before I forget, at this moment I am really in love with voices of two women. They are Laura Shay and Karolina Komstedt. They have great voices.
OMG. Karolina Komstedt just accepted my friend request!!! I am so happy....YEAY!!! Hahaha...
Okay I am off to do something. Be good k...Bye2 dear

No comments:

Post a Comment