Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Fever

I judge people.Yes I do. I say exactly what I mean. When I say I will, I will. Mostly I judge people by their actions rather than their words. How far would you go when you say you would do something? You know, when you promise to do something, I wait for it. I see you have chance to do it and after it is gone, you come to me and say you cannot fulfill your promise due to some difficulties. It is not I cannot help you, I just want to see your effort to make it happens.
Yeah...You really go. I feel so insignificance. Compare my effort to make things right with yours.If I were you, I would never go even you ask me to go. Now I see your weakness. Easy to let go. Okey then. Things won't work if only one person wants. You have set me. You lead I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment