Total Pageviews

Friday, August 19, 2011

Which one?

Good morning my grandchildren. How are you?I really want to know how are you today. I am not asking for the sake of politeness.Have you ever heard about a proverb saying You are what you eat? I just ate Durians. So now am I a Durian?
Actually I have a dilemma here. I am thinking very hard whether to take a pair of lovebird chicks or fully weaned. Both have pros and cons. I want my pets to be very tame so I need to raise at the young age but I do not have the experience of taking care this type of bird. If I take fully weaned, they can breed and their food is easy to obtain but they will not be as tame as I want. Maybe I should sleep first and when I wake up,the first choice comes to my mind will be picked. +_+.This type of making decision is so childish. It reminds me when kids at certain age making decision. For example if you give them to choose between cake or ice cream, first they will choose ice cream and if you ask again to choose between ice cream or cake, they will choose cake. Later you will realize that they make their decision by choosing the last item. Don't say you never did that kind of method when making decision.
I shall sleep by now in order to make decision. I hope my decision will be the correct one. One thing I need to keep in my mind is when I have made my decision, I must be ready to bear the consequences.So I am going to sleep and in the same time I need to prepare my self bearing the consequences. :P
Before I go to sleep, I just want to say that I dislike women with make up.Yea they are pretty in make up but it is fake beauty. Fake is bad for me.Why am I telling you this? I also do not know. =_=. Okay, I need to sleep. Hopefully everything is good.Nite2 dear.Taaa

No comments:

Post a Comment