Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Random mind

There are a few things that you ought to know to ensure you live peacefully.

Never go to a barber shop in the afternoon unless you are ready to know what the barber eats for lunch. The smell is strong until you can imagine what he has eaten.

Do not do exactly what people do to you. When I was a child, an old man did a stupid joke with me. He touched my wheener and laughed. Not satisfied, I did the same thing. The feeling was gross...EEEwww

Just do things that you think you will regret if you do not do it. Opportunity sometimes only comes once.

Before you do something big in your life, think thoroughly. When I do like that, even if I fail I feel satisfied.

Do not afraid to be hated. Well when you are being hated by someone, it conveys that you are standing up for something.

Do something because you want to not for someone else.If you do for someone else, you will stop doing it when the person is not around.

Hot tempered people often have bad thoughts about other people.

If you are afraid to lose it, do not have it.

3 people can keep a secret but 2 of them must die.

Songs amplify feelings.

Don't be attention seeker on the internet. Update every single thing that you do.

Insufficient sleep leads to uncontrollable behaviours.

If you want to hit like a girl, hit it like a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment