Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Things to do tomorrow

I have mixed feelings while waiting for tomorrow to come.I need to go to a workshop in the nearest town to repair my father's car. After that I need to bank in money to a bird supplier. Yar. I just placed my order for two birds which still required hand feeding.They are peach faced lovebirds. The supplier later will post the birds using bus. Sounds funny but it is true.I made this decision because I woke up in the evening and raising from birds from chicks option came into my mind. So I chose to buy them. Don't worry, the supplier is verified real.
I think I am the only one who is excited about this. Oh, the supplier was a weirdo. I texted the supplier mentioning my intention and every message replied contained emoticons like " :) and :P ". The worst case was he is a man. Tired of reading his messages containing emoticons, I called him and placed my order. Haaa...
If tomorrow goes smoothly, I will receive my new birds on Monday.Right now I have 2 mynas which are raised from chicks and 2 turkeys. Whenever I release them from their cages, they will follow me. I have followers when I am walking at the front of the house and somehow it makes me feel like I am a mafia leader with loyal followers.
Later when I have my new birds, I will show them to you. I need to sleep already. Good night my grandchildren. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment