Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2010

Not ready

Evening dear...How are you today?I'm writing this after I saw several pictures and statuses of my friends in Facebook..What disturbs me the most is almost all my friends took pictures with children and their statuses said they were ready to get married...
OMG...I feel a bit discomfort there because I'm not ready to get married...I swear I won't be ready to get marry in the next 5 years...How can I share my life with other people if my current life is not so organized? I may lead the girl who marries me to destruction
For now I feel very comfortable living solo and no commitment...You know, before you get married, you have to think very deep whether you are ready to bear the commitments...The best part is the commitments are very long...Maybe 20 years, 30 years or more...huuuuu..Well obviously I hate commitment...Coz for me, it limits my space and my freedom..I want to live free...
Aside from that, my greatest fear is when I have children..=_=..Frankly speaking I cannot imagine I have children...must be very funny, awkward, hideous, weird and many2 more things.. You know, it's not easy to raise a child...so many things need to be considered...I also do not like children very much unless they are my little siblings or have unique characters..
I won't never ever take picture with kids and set it as my primary pic because I an scared with kids..I'll be brave with them just to tease them as my entertainment..
I'm NOT READY FOR EVERYTHING...DO NOT ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED BECAUSE IT IS NOT AN INTERESTING TOPIC FOR ME...If you ask me about that question, I'll tell about how to raise a lamb instead of answering your lame question...I do not like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment