Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

...

B : Why are you so stupid?Easy equation but you cannot solve it?!! Obviously you are so stupid..
A : ...

Then A tried harder

A scored the highest mark in A's life. A even could not wait to get back to show it to you. A put it in a file so that the paper would not be torn or flipped.

A : Hey, I score the highest mark in the exam!!!
B: Only this kind of score you are very proud?
A : ...

A went outside, torn the paper, stepped on it, kicked it and burned it

A : I get the first number in the exam. It's not easy to get it because my class has so many bright students you know.
B: ...

A : Take a look at my exam result!!
B : You think this much of A's you are qualified to be in science stream class?
A teacher passed by and you showed the exam result while condemning me...
B : Do you think this kind of result can ensure him to get into science stream class?
The teacher : Wow..He did well in the exam..This kind of result is more than enough to be in the science class.
A : ....

A : Take a look at my result...
B : You are not doing good!!!Where do you want to go with this kind of result? See your friends who get higher than you
A: (Please see the Z subject...I'm the only student who score "A")

A: I do not want to be a "T"..I want to work as "S" because that suits my interest.
B : You do not have choice. You should not follow your interest because interest does not give you money.Job gives you money!!!
A: ...

A : I got the offer letter from the XXXX...They said I'm qualified to be a "T"
B : Well, you are in the institution not because of you result, but because you are lucky.
A : ...

Two majors exams have passed.

A: I got dean list for two semesters in a row....
B : The "T" course is very easy to score
A: ...

All the certificates are put in a box...do not care anymore what happens to the certificates.

A : How's my piano progression?
B : If you play this kind of style, you will be able to play a song in the next 20 years..
A : ....

Enuf~

No comments:

Post a Comment