Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I hate you!!!

Evening my grandchildren...I guess I'm already dead by the time u read this...So I have to tell you things that you would not know if I'm not personally do it. Well as you can see from the title, the word "YOU" is referring to the "sport's day"...yeah...I hate sport's day.
You know why? coz I hate running in front of people, I hate to be in the field while the heat of the sun is killing me and I'm afraid I will not cooperate with the organizer...
I remember during my secondary school sport's day...I took part in the sports but halfheartedly... heh...I had several companions who had the same thoughts like me...yeay!!...One of the years I cannot forget is during the sport's day when I was in form 3 I had a fight with other student..You know, when I was in lower secondary, my height was 146 cm..OMG...so short..So several students tried to tease me coz I was short...At first I did not give any response because I was a good student..hehe...But one day,during the sport's day, one the students really got into my nerve...He called my names that I did not like...I could not tolerate any more coz of his face was like "pls punch me" face..
So I went straight to him then he gave me a grin...Then I asked him "what did u call me?"
He just zipped his mouth...His friends started to laugh coz he was afraid...So when I began to move away from them, that particular student started to tease me again..hahaha
Then I ran straight at him, I gave him a punch in his face...@_@..He felt...He woke up and started to kick and threw punch blindly...So uncomposed move...I took the opportunity to kick and bash him...hahaha...Then we played cat and mouse...We chased each other around the field..hahahaha
So how's it ended? He could not chase me after I punched him coz I ran around the tree...lol...So that particular incident is one of the reasons I hate sport's day...
But I tell you what,that student now is one of my friends already....And now I am taller than my secondary school..so I won't hesitate to be a bit cruel coz now I have power,,,hahaha
That's conclude my story for now...tata dear

1 comment: