Total Pageviews

Friday, May 21, 2010

A pet!!!

Good morning my dear grandchildren.I'm sure you are sleeping during this time.It's 5.34 a.m.Your grandpa was just finished playing online game.Don't be like me okay!coz I sleep during the day,and awake at night.It is not good for your body system.Lame advice isn't?lol.I want all of you to think awhile what would you do if you have money and power?Think people think!!!For me I would like to have A PET!!!I really want to buy a parrot as my pet.Parrots are cute and intelligent.They also loyal and playful.Hehe...Those qualities attract me so much to adopt a parrot to be my pet.I'm going to share with you my experience during my search to buy a parrot.

Since my holiday is just started,so I have decided to buy a pet.Then I searched it at the pet shops and in the internet.The problem with the pet shops was they did not have baby birds to be adopted.They only sold adult birds.As for me I prefer to raise a bird from the baby.So it will be tamer compare when you adopt it during adulthood.So I continued my searching in the internet.So many pet shops I found in the internet but the sad part was none of them offered to adopt a pet from baby.So I continued in 3 days 3 nights to find the right shop which sold it.I keyed in several funny keywords such as "anak burung", "kedai jual anak burung", "burung kenit" and lastly I found when I keyed in "parrot". I read and found out that they also provided baby bird to be raised!!!My eyes were glowing and I jumped several times because I was soooooooo happy...The people who sold parrots were not from ordinary the pet shop.They were from bird sanctuaries around the country.Then I read the general descriptions about parrots in their web sites.After a moment I realised that none of them put price tag to the pictures of their produtcs.@_@.I got pissed off because after several investigations,I found out that it was a style to attract a buyer because the potential buyer might lost interest if they put price tag under the picture.You know why?Because the price of a parrot was not cheap.zzzz..So they prefer if a customer comes to their sanctuaries to find out about the price so the potential a buyer to buy on the spot is high...zzzz...

To get to know the price,I have contacted several sanctuaries and one of them was a malay sanctuary.The malay sanctuary was the first one I contacted to find out about the price via email and hp because I thought I wanted to help my own people. But funny thing happened. He did not reply my email and he only sms me with a sentence in malay. "Sorry klu nak survey harga pergi pasar borong"..I was really pissed off. I mean he acted as if he was the only seller in the Malaysia.So as a second action I contacted an international sanctuary name "parrot paradise" to get to know the price. I email them.Within 3 hours they replied me with specific information and details about their products and regulations.I was so impressed with their commitment compare to the malay sanctuary.

I read all the details about the products and I feel that I can't give full commitment to afford a parrot because parrot is a sensitive and playful bird. It needs extra care as if it is your child.@_@...lol..so I have decided I am not ready for it.Maybe next year when I have entered my working day then I would but it...hehe...

So that's all for now.Remember one thing,go to hell to people who think they are the only person who have the product in Malaysia...bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment