Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Do you know?

Hello my grandchildren..It has been such a long time I did not write my blog..u know, I was too busy studying for my exam and playing games..But it did not mean I had forgotten u..U are always in my mind.Take a deep breath...exhale..now I feel better..hehe...U know what..I've done my two years studying in UUM..I feel 2 years were just like 10 years...Time passed so slow...I just couldn't wait to finish up my time in UUM..maybe U are wondering the reason I hate UUM so much..here are the reasons :

1. They treat us like a small child( must wear formal attire)
2. They lecturer there are so annoying
3. The service quality in hostel sucks!!
4. U have to have a sticker for ur vehicle.
5. U cannot go out after 11 p.m
6. The food in the majority of the cafe there is unhygienic and tasteless
7. U will be dead in 2 days because no entertainment at all
8. Hostel sucks


Haha..enough reasons?..now I feel free and so relieve..But I am aware that life in IPPP is not like what I'm dreaming because many things have changed there..but I'm okay with that because as long it is not UUM..haha..I hope that will be my last time going to UUM..and I'm thinking I do not want to go to my graduation day because I study not for a certificate, but for the sake of knowledge..(wahaha..I feel holy when I say this)...and the best part of all is I have made a promise to myself to stop smoking when I leave UUM...now it has been 5 days I have not smoking cigarettes.. At first it was quite hard to adjust my self to stop smoking..3 days I suffered from headache due to withdrawal symptom..yet I still hold on not to smoke..hee...maybe this is ur 1st time to know that ur grandfather was a smoker...I tell u what,u do not smoke coz it is dangerous and stupid...I was a stupid person, and u should not follow my step..Once u start it, it will be very hard to stop it...

No comments:

Post a Comment