Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fishing with my father

Good morning my grandchildren.You're doing good today?How's ur parents?Did they have a hard time with you?Don't be so naughty please.Poor ur parents.Hishhh...If I were there,I would beat ur ass to make all of you behave.
I wanna tell you a story of my life today.You are very lucky to hear it because usually I was very lazy to tell it to other people.Yesterday I went fishing with my father who is your great grandfather.Actually recently I was not so into fishing especially fishing on a bot in the middle of the sea.This is because I cannot stand the heat of the sun.For sure I will feel dizzy and hot inside my body.That's why I will try my best not to do outdoor activities during the day.

But...Two days ago my father asked me to go for a fishing trip with him.Impulsively I said no I couldn't coz I always slept during the day and also I cannot bear the heat of the sun.The moment I said "NO" to my father, I could see his face changed dramatically.hehe..From his face impressions, I could tell you that my father was disappointed and a bit frustrated because of my answer...and he started to made himself busy doing his thing...

And I as his eldest son who is macho enough pretended to be cool and not noticing about the changes of his behaviours. I just continued watching television and online. Then my father went out with his motorcycle...So as soon he disappeared from my sight,slowly guilty feelings came into my heart. Even though my eyes was watching television, but my mind was thinking something else. I started to think "wtf am I doing?if I were him,for sure I would also feel the way he feels. Why am I saying that kind of answer?wtf..stupid.."hisshh....

So after perform the asar prayer, I started to pack all my stuff ready to go back to SP. Before I leaved, I had a discussion with my mother. I said "mama, should I follow abah for a fishing trip?" Then my mother said "I think you should coz you have not gone for a fishing trip for a long time with him".The answer from my mother struck me straight in my heart.I thought deeply and I agreed with my mother.When I was a child,I always followed my father for fishing trips. Every invitation from my father was a pleasure to me.Coz I really loved fishing when I was a child...Then I made my mind and said to my mother "tell abah I will go with him tomorrow".Then I straight went back to SP.

So the day my father waiting for had come.I departed from SP at 7.30 a.m because we wanted to go fishing at 9 a.m...I tell you what..when my father says 9.00 a.m,it will be definitely 9!!!...haha..If you are late,then you are gone..I think that's why I become like him...I cannot stand people who are not punctual. I will leave them if they are late. Luckily last night I slept early so I didn't have much trouble to wake up early but my head was still a bit dizzy due to lack of quality of sleep that recently I had.

At 9 a.m we departed..oohh..oh...before I forget, I ate a lot of nasi lemak as my breakfast...hahaha...my mom cooked it. I felt like a python because I moved in full of stomach to fish. So we reached at the beach around 9.20 a.m..We prepared the boat and we went fishing...

Now is the hardest part...When my father and I were fishing, I felt some kind of uncomfortable feelings in my head...yup...I got sea sick...and I said to my self, "oh man...not a good time to get sea sick..&^%^^%!!!" I think I happened because for a long time I didn't go on a boat so my body had to adjust it's balance again when encounters the situation.So it caused me to have the uncomfortable feelings. My father had already set up his hook and bait for a long time while I tried to buy some time to ease myself by pretending forgotten the way to tie fishing line to a hook..lol..and it works...We caught many fish and we moved to other spot as the tide was slowly became too wavy..

I don't like to fish because I have to be a man who needs to lift up the anchor and land it in the water as we change the fishing spot...huhu...not an easy task and it is annoying..wahaha...For the second spot, we caught a quite number of fish and my father seemed to be satisfied...I always wonder until today "why I always catch fewer fish and smaller size fish compare to my father??!!!" When I was with my friends, I always be the best in term of number of fish and the size but with my father, I always lose..hishhh...Ohhh..ohh...wait...during fishing,usually my father and I did not talk so much..only few sentences just for giving orders and to announce the changing of spot..hahaha...we both cool...coz not talking so much...not like in the television drama, when it comes to the scene where a father and his son are fishing,they will talk a lot..for me it will not be happening..haha..usually I only answer "hmmm" as sign of agreement when my father asks me something...but yesterday I did something miracle...I asked my father about a person who was passing by on a boat..lol...we had a little conversation..haha

Then we went back.And my mother cooked fish soup...ewww...for me a soup cannot be mixed with fish because the smell of fish will absorb into the soup and makes it smells like a fish...haha...but I was wrong...It didn't smell like a fish because it depends on the type of fish...lol...I ate it as if that was the last meal i would have...so much until my stomach almost shaped like a balloon...haha...So my grandchildren,,,will you accompany me if I ask u to go for a fishing trip???hehe...

now it's time to sleep.see u again next time...daaaaaaaa

2 comments: