Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life is edited by our action

Hi to all my grandchildren...Today I wanna share with you about something which is really important.Do you still remember my plan that I wanted to build a cage?If you don't remember,you better reread my previous post!!I've been thinking so deep and I have found something which is very shocking.I've made my mind by delaying the project.This is a hard decision but I have to do it. I used to imagine that I would have many type of birds flying in my cage and they are soooo tame and adorable. But the reality brings me to the ground. I don't have enough money to concede with that project. I overspent my money..haha...poor me..Then the project will be my one of the greatest delayed projects in my life. I've been thinking to continue my project when I'm working. First I wanna buy a house which has pretty large space or large backyard. After finishing decorating my house with sophisticated furniture, I wanna spend my money on the bird cage project. I also wanna build a fish pond..A big fish pond so that I can have various type of fish. Every evening I wanna spend my time with my wife near the fish pond and talking about our hopes and future.ehe..pretty romantic scene for me..I hope I will be married to a woman who understands my dream. For people who do not understand me, maybe they will think that my project is a wasting money. But for me, I can say that it worth 1000 meaning. I can see right now that I'm spending my time with my wife near the fishing pond. Together we go to the bird cage and playing with the birds in there...wow..what a perfect life..You know something? everytime I'm feeling down, I would imagine that situation to motivate me..hehe..So right now the project is postponed because of money constrain..It's pretty sad for me actually but have a bigger plan to do which is going to Australia..Australia,,,,here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment