Total Pageviews

Monday, March 1, 2010

Build the biggest...

Hello my grandchildren..zzzz...how are u today??well or not well??or die already??haha..tonite I wanna talk about my latest dream..heee..u r so lucky coz I wanna share with u my dream..my dream is to build a bird cage in my village..I wanna build the biggest and the greatest..let me describe the cage..the cage shapes like a square...with 4 meter width and 6 meter long..and the height is 3 meter..hehe..i wanna dig a pond inside it..birds that I wanna put inside are quail and cannery..I wanna build their house so that they can breed..heee...so syok..and then in the pond I wanna put some fish like kaloi and catfish..heee..I wanna decorate it as closet as possible to their own habitat...then if Noni gets naughty, I wanna put her in that cage..hehehe..so syok!!!...but rite now I have to find a suitable place to be my construction side...and the budget is also quite big...but nothing can stop me unless God...now everytime I feel depressed, I will think about the cage..so refreshing...can't wait to have my own bird's cage..so syokkkk!!!!I will build it during this semester break...yeaahhhh!!!!wish me luck...love u all..tata bobai..

No comments:

Post a Comment